[MPlayer-users] Teletext subtitles - MPsub

alvin.mpeg at ns.linux-1u.net alvin.mpeg at ns.linux-1u.net
Thu Feb 19 08:25:16 CET 2004

hi ya rich

thanx for your hints and help ... but ...

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 08:12:08PM -0800, alvin.mpeg at ns.linux-1u.net wrote:

..

> Hmm, this isn't teletext, just using MPlayer's OSD. I expect it would
> be pretty easy to make it so you could feed the OSD text from a fifo
> or something.

i created a "MPsub" file, but it didnt merge with the mpeg file

	( note .. i called the "input text file" MPsub.txt )

	mplayer -sub MPsub.txt baby.mpeg
		( it crashed )

	MPsub.txt came from the DOCS of mplayer i section 1.4.1
	file:/usr/local/src/MPlayer-1.0pre3/DOCS/HTML/en/subosd.html

i'll hang on for the next release ... before submitting a bug report
	current setup ...
	- slackware-9.10.0
	- linux-2.4.23-ow1 ( openwall patch )
	- K6-450 w/ 256MB of mem