[MPlayer-users] mending vob files

hdp at webmail.co.za hdp at webmail.co.za
Tue Feb 17 11:43:25 CET 2004

Hi guys,

I have four vob files, the first three of 1gb each, the last of about
500mb, of one movie, that I wish to make one long vob of.

I tried cat *.vob | mencoder -oac copy -ovc copy -o movie.vob -
but got this error about a 20 seconds or so into the copy:

Too many audio packets in the buffer: (4096 in 8241152 bytes).
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

adding -ni didn't help

If I just cat them together the image is fine, but sound is completely
buggerd.

What is the correct way of doing this?

Thank you
Kind regards