[MPlayer-users] mplayer... h261... realplayer9... h261rndr.so.6.0

Yaroslav Halchenko yoh at onerussian.com
Wed Feb 4 02:00:36 CET 2004

Dear All,

I was trying to make mplayer play rtsp stream from our camera, but the
problem is that camera uses H261 for streaming video and that one is not
well supported in outdated xanim libraries which I've tried... so it
complains and doesn't work... audio works fine...

I installed recent realplayer which during installation showed to me his
insides which include
h261rndr.so.6.0
which I presume would be the right codec. I do not know about details of
how different codecs get used in mplayer so asking you a question - is
it doable to make use of this library in mplayer?

Thank you in advance

P.S. I would greatly appreciate CCing me

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]