[MPlayer-users] A-V sync problem; how to make "-mc 0" effect permament

Fri Dec 24 00:24:03 CET 2004

Hello everybody, and Merry Christmas!

I finally got some free time to play a bit more with encoding. Right now
some A-V sync problems really bug me. It happens with several files. One
of them came to me as avi, other one I encoded myself, but I had to do
some external audio processing and sample rate conversion, so I took the
audio stream off and muxed it with video later again.

Both have same problem: on playback, ct: value in status line constantly
grows, and A-V sync goes off. It also happens when remuxing file with
mencoder -oac copy -ovc copy. -mc 0 fixes this on playback and encode,
but unfortunately the resulting avi has the same problem. I have to make
this permanent. Is there a way?

--

Vladimir