[MPlayer-users] Combining vobsub files?

Nate Carlson natecars at natecarlson.com
Sun Dec 12 20:50:07 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm currently using dvd::rip to rip my dvd collection to avi's/ogm's, and
have a question about combining discs for movies that are spread across
dual discs. Combining the avi files themselves works fine, but I'm
wondering if there is a way to combine the vobsub files, so that I get
subtitles for the whole movie. The dvd::rip list recommended that I ask
here, as apparently mplayer is the first player to do vobsub and such.
:) I'd appreciate any comments - thanks!