[MPlayer-users] playlist file syntax

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Thu Dec 9 20:17:57 CET 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 20:05, Jack wrote:

> I have an idea.  I can't imagine any filename that would start with
> "/////", can you?  What if mplayer took playlist lines that start with
> /////, and read them as options to be applied to the preceding file?

That's exactly what I was about to propose. Except that I wouldn't put the
options below the actual playlist but allow option lines it to be
intermingled with playlist entries and have them affect all entries that
follow.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown