[MPlayer-users] XvMC problem

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at optushome.com.au
Sun Aug 29 23:48:38 CEST 2004

Hi Jim,

AFAIK, most nVidia cards can only support acceleration on the primary
screen, so if your TV was the primary screen then you wouldn't be able
to get acceleration on the secondary screen (your monitor.)  The only
way around this is to fiddle with your X11 config to make your monitor
the primary screen.

Cheers,
Adam.

On 29 Aug 2004 22:32:44 +0100