[MPlayer-users] vrc_eq=1 doesn't seem to have any effect

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 19:35:26 CEST 2004

On Friday 06 August 2004 06:18, Jan Knutar wrote:
> Try not touch vrc_eq, and use vbv_buffer size and set min/maxrate...

Thank you, it works. I suggest you put a note how to do this into the man
page to spare others the frustration I had when trying to get it to work.

Now I have another question and fortunatelly you are exactly the guy to
ask:
I'd like to burn the resulting mpeg as VCD but vcdimager pads it by 100MB.
I found the patch for '-mpegmuxopts vcdblocksize' you posted on the
dev-list on July 17th but I noticed that it hasn't been included in cvs
yet. Is there a reason for this? Is it save to use?

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown