[MPlayer-users] buggy libavcodec in 1.0pre4

Jaap Struyk japie at deserver.nl
Wed Apr 28 13:08:12 CEST 2004


Yust compiled the new mplayer and found out that it contains a bug in
Trying to create a mpeg from a divx stream I got:

[mpeg1video @ 0x8482434]MPEG1/2 doesnt support 2997/125 fps

And a very funny picture (but over 400fps. that was cool! ;-)
I used the following command (where the intra and non-intra matrices are
the kvcd ones):

mencoder Myfile.avi -noskip -of mpeg -ovc lavc -oac lavc -lavcopts
acodec=mp2:abitrate=112:vcodec=mpeg1video:keyint=24:mbd=2:vrc_maxrate=3000:vbitrate=800:vrc_buf_size=327:aspect=16/9:intra_matrix=$matrix:inter_matrix=$inter_matrix -af volume=$volume_adjust -vf 352:240 -o Myfile.mpg
Groetjes Japie

More information about the MPlayer-users mailing list