[MPlayer-users] mga_vid not working as expected - doesn't cover entire screen area

Joonas Koivunen rzei at mbnet.fi
Sat Apr 17 14:36:48 CEST 2004

On Saturday 17 April 2004 15:27, justin case wrote:
> if i hit answer in my mail-client (outlook) mostly the adress being
> filled in is this list's adress.
1) Copy the mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu (ctrl-c) from the mail you are replying
to.
2) Reply to the message
3) Select the whole To: field
4) Press ctrl-v to paste
5) Write reply
6a) Consider using some other os and/or email client
6b) Find Reply to mailinglist in Outlook, don't know if it exists.

> so i have to check it every time and sometimes forget to.
Change your email software.
> so, sorry rich, and how can one adjust that??????
> am i the only one having that problem?
Have you googled on your problem btw?

> /jc
-rzei

ps Sorry about the anti-m$ flame, i just don't like their products at all :)