[MPlayer-users] continuous play mpg2

Zse zse at sch.bme.hu
Wed Apr 14 23:29:18 CEST 2004

Hi all,

In the near future, I would like to play some mpeg2 files from a given
playlist on different machines.

The  goal would be to play these small mpeg2 encoded files continuously
without _any_ breakpoint.

(like the winamp continuous plugin can play mp3-s.)

Is it possible with mplayer? (or if not: with any other player?)

My wishes:-):

-if possible, do not stop when changing files

-it can do some "tricks" like fade out and fade in when changing files, only
the timing must be correct

Another stupid question: does mplayer supports some kind of synchronization
when playing on different machines?

I mean: all the computers buffers the movie, then I send a packet on the
network and they start playing?

The first is the most important,

Regards

 Tamas