Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [MPlayer-users] Dump rtsp Stream from Darwin

TNeumann at tv1.de TNeumann at tv1.de
Fri Sep 26 18:22:31 CEST 2003

When i try to play it ends with :
....snip...
Playing file.avi
AVI file format detected.
AVI: Missing video stream!? Contact the author, it may be a bug :(
Falling back on trying to parse playlist file.avi...
============ Sorry, this file format is not recognized/supported
=============
=== If this file is an AVI, ASF or MPEG stream, please contact the author!
===

i think that there are some errors during my compilation process. or so.
i don't know what i must do.... But there was no error during make...
hmm...

i'm new to the mplayer.... so my experiences are not so good...

we make the same procedure with a shoutcast server. we connect to it with
mplayer and dump the stream for on-demand.
this works fine....

is there a rpm for linux which includes all codecs that i need ? (incl
live.com)

Nico <nsabbi at libero.it>
Gesendet von: mplayer-users-bounces at mplayerhq.hu
26.09.2003 17:06
Bitte antworten an "MPlayer user's list."