[MPlayer-users] broken mpeg2 ?

Richard Lindahl tomte at bungholio.ulkhyvlers.net
Fri Sep 26 12:54:17 CEST 2003

Hi there,

This may be a bit OT, since its not 100% mplayer related, but...

I have a mpeg2file that is corrupt a few mins into it, mplayer gives me:

Too many video packets in the buffer: (370 in 8429633 bytes).
Maybe you are playing a non-interleaved stream/file or the codec failed?
For AVI files, try to force non-interleaved mode with the -ni option.

Is there a way to fix the mpeg2file ?
Using mplayer with some fancy options along with -dumpstream perhaps ?

// Richard

--
"Its hard to be religious when certain people are never
 incinerated by bolts of lightning."

- Calvin & Hobbes