[MPlayer-users] setting window width w/o breaking aspect ratio

Matt Ficken mattficken at mail.com
Fri Sep 5 09:16:10 CEST 2003

how can I set the width of a window without breaking the aspect ratio of the video its playing?

I know that using the 'slave mode', I can get the width & height (and therefore the aspect ratio) of the
video, but by that point, I obviously can't use the --geometry command line option.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers