[MPlayer-users] Can u play this file?

Dasn Cups dasn at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 30 12:39:10 CET 2003

Hi there, can you play this file?

<http://easylink.playstream.com/ortv130/031030ba.rm>

When I tried playing this file using MPlayer, I got the messages below:

Playing http://easylink.playstream.com/ortv130/031030ba.rm
Failed to create AF_INET6 socket:
Resolving easylink.playstream.com for AF_INET...
Connecting to server easylink.playstream.com[64.95.53.26]:80 ...
Cache size set to 0 KBytes
Connected to server: easylink.playstream.com
Stream not seekable!

Can u play this file successfully? If u can, could u tell me which options
should be used, and how can I save this file to local disk by MPlayer?
Sometimes, some stream files that can be played with MPlayer cannot be saved to
disk with MEncoder. I'm a newbie to MPlayer, thanks for your patience.