[MPlayer-users] performance isue?

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Wed Oct 29 20:44:12 CET 2003

It sounds like you experience problems with interlaced video.
I get the same problem when watching various DVD:s on a 450 Mhz
powerpc machine. Try using a filter, I use "-af halfpack" but
there are probably better alternatives if you have enough cpu.
Or you can try to find the reason behind the bad performance...

/ magnus