[MPlayer-users] performance isue?

Wed Oct 29 20:13:35 CET 2003

Hi!

I'm running MPlayer 1.0pre2-3.2.2 without any problem, everything works
how it should work. But I do have what I think is a performance isue...
In scenes with 'big' moves (like for example panoramic views... I can't
really explain..), I get horizontal lines on the screen, and it looks
like the upper half of the screen is out of sync with the lower half so
to speak. Are there some things I can do to avoid this?  The pc is a
pentium 4 1.7Mhz, kernel 2.4.22 with a nvidia geforce card with the
latest drivers installed. I should not be having this kind of
performance problems on a system like this, right?

I know this is hard to explain, but I hope you all understand :)
English is not my native language so I tried to explain the best I can..

Tom.