[MPlayer-users] How to correct samplerate of mp3 stream in avi?

rgselk rgselknospam at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 19:06:36 CET 2003

Okay, some more information...
The file is indeed screwed up big time.
The first 8 to 10 seconds are 32kHz (intro).
AfAfterwardt switches to 48kHz :-(((

I found out how to change the mp3 header but it is not possible to find
a setting which uses the same bit per frame at 48kHz at layer III.

Also the audio decoder is not able to switch after initialization.
Maybe something for G2?

Regards,
  rgrgselk

BTW: the file is DBDBZ84 from AHAHQsize 208388096.