[MPlayer-users] Re: Cannot compile Mplayer-cvs on Mac OS-X 10.2

Dave C. devchan1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 21 18:41:58 CEST 2003

In my CFLAGS I have -faltivec set, but I still get the FSF-style
detection.

In the config.h I changed the line #undef HAVE_ALTIVEC to #define
HAVE_ALTIVEC 1,
but I still get the following.

I also compiled without any CFLAGS setting and I still get the
following..

Detected operating system: Darwin
Detected host architecture: ppc
Checking for gcc version ... 3.1, ok
Checking for CPU type ... 7450 altivec
Checking for GCC & CPU optimization abilities ... 7450
Checking for GCC altivec support ... FSF-style (-maltivec -mabi=altivec)
Checking for altivec.h ... no
Checking for extra headers ... none
Checking for extra libs ... none
Checking for i18n ... no
Checking for setlocale() ... yes
Checking for language ... using en (man pages: en)
Checking for enable sighandler ... yes
Checking for runtime cpudetection ... no
Checking for restrict keyword ... __restrict
Checking for kstat ... no
Checking for posix4 ... no
Checking for lrintf ... yes
Checking for nanosleep ... yes