[MPlayer-users] crappy MPNG´s

Kiko Uehara kikofx at nifty.com
Tue Oct 14 12:01:35 CEST 2003

Hi Christoph,

 Which version of mplayer are you using? and What video codec would you
like to use for encoding ?
I don't use mencoder much lately but try simply like this:

 'mencoder mf://\*.png -o Filename.avi -ovc lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=mpeg4:vhq:vbitrate=1800 fps=25'

Also, i'd suggest using TGA instead of PNG(or look for the list archive
to find PNG patch). and definitely render in 24bit depth.

-kiko
PS: raytracing is not related to specular highlight of the sphere. =)