[MPlayer-users] [Feature Request] ac3 sound and a question.

darkshadow at shaw.ca darkshadow at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 13 16:33:46 CEST 2003

I am trying to get mencoder to give me realtime DVD compliant with new CVS + the recent patch that fixes "-of mpeg". << will this be merged into CVS?

Is there a way add the option to encode straight to ac3 using ffmpeg?

Plus I heard that vrc_maxrate actually works but only in rare setups with vrc_buf_size so I was wondering what the suggested values are since the manual gives absolutely no suggestions other then to say it should not be to high?

I have attached my script in case it matters