[MPlayer-users] ATI Radeon 9000 and tv-out

Fabio Stumbo f.stumbo at unife.it
Wed Oct 8 09:50:08 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I have an ati radeon 9000 card and I downloaded the latest ati drivers
(3.2.5, if I remember well).

With great pleasure I discovered that ati provided tv-out even for linux.
So I have chosen "clone mode" and now I have my desktop both on the
monitor and, in carbon copy, on the tv.
When I launch mplayer I can see its frontend correctly, on both screens.
The problem is: when I play a dvd, I can see it correctly on the monitor,
meanwhile on the tv the mplayer window is empty, filled with an annoying
blue background... :-((

Any suggestion?

TIA

Fabio