[MPlayer-users] Lines on screen during playback

Anthony Ryan Mattke tonhe at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 7 22:32:21 CEST 2003

I hate to reply to my own post, but I forgot to mention that I'm using a
Nvidia TNT card. Currently using -vo xv

I've noticed that if i used -vo x11 -zoom (it dosent auto zoom like xv
does for some reason) it works ok.. havent really check performance
wise..

How can i save -zoom as an option so when i'm using gmplayer it
automagicly uses it ?

Thanks

Tony