[MPlayer-users] Lines on screen during playback

Anthony Ryan Mattke tonhe at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 7 22:01:55 CEST 2003

I've had a problem with the playback window since I switched monitors
(Increasing display to 1600x1200) I now get lines in the window during
playback, which change when i resize the window..
At the time I thought it was a foobar'd install (i had some c++ troubles
etc on that box) So as of recent I reinstalled, unfortunatly same
thing..

I'm using Mplayer 1.0 pre 2 on Slackware 9.1 w/ Linux 2.4.22

Here are the vitals for one and all...
Linux hiku 2.4.22 #1 SMP Sun Oct 5 12:25:24 EDT 2003 i686 unknown ->
libc-2.3.2
XFree86 Version 4.3.0
gcc version 3.2.3
GNU ld version 2.14.90.0.6 20030820
GNU assembler 2.14.90.0.6 20030820

If anyone has any suggestions or needs any additional information, I
will get it back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Tony