[MPlayer-users] gui problem on Debian unstable

Francesco Piano fr.pianoX at virgilio.it
Sat Oct 4 15:47:42 CEST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've installed mplayer 1.0 om my Knoppix Debian but something wrong on
gui menu...I get this message when I access to menu

** WARNING **: Pixbuf theme: Cannot load pixmap file /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/chk_in.png

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.0.12
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.5
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/themes/Geramik/gtk/smp_arr_r_nrm.png
All fallbacks failed.
See /usr/share/doc/gdk-imlib1/README.fallback.

My libpng configuration:

root at knopy:/home/knoppix# dpkg -l linbpng*
No packages found matching linbpng*.
root at knopy:/home/knoppix# dpkg -l libpng*
||/ Name             Version          Description
+++-================-================-================================================
pn  libpng-dev       <none>           (no description available)
pn  libpng0          <none>           (no description available)
ii  libpng10-0       1.0.15-4         PNG library, older version - runtime
ii  libpng12-0       1.2.5.0-4        PNG library - runtime
pn  libpng12-0-dev   <none>           (no description available)
ii  libpng12-dev     1.2.5.0-4        PNG library - development
ii  libpng2          1.0.15-4         PNG library, older version - runtime
pn  libpng2-dev      <none>           (no description available)
pn  libpng3          <none>           (no description available)
pn  libpng3-dev      <none>           (no description available)
root at knopy:/home/knoppix#

Someone could help me to fix this problem?

Thanks

--
Francesco Piano
----> Remove X from address to answer me <-----