[MPlayer-users] Windows compatibility

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Tue Nov 18 16:48:56 CET 2003

Just a quick question.
I want to create movies that can be played on Linux and Windows without any supplementary installation.
I think the right codec is msmpeg4v2. Is it true?

Another question: seems to me that msmpeg4v2 does not support all the options listed for mpeg4
(like v4mv) or crashes for some mpeg4 option (like naq). Is this documented somewhere?

Thanks a lot for your help!
					mario

--
Ing. Mario Valle