[MPlayer-users] XVID playing problem

Vidar Wahlberg canidae at exent.net
Wed Nov 12 01:04:24 CET 2003

> Hi to all,
> Ive recently encoded with mencoder an XVID file setting the bitrate as
> suggested after audio encoding for 2 650 CD well when I play it under linux
> is all right but when i play it under windoxz (with VIDOMI) audio and video
> goes out of sync someone can tell me why?
> thanks Carlo

Do not think i can help you with your windows issues, but maybe you can
help me a bit:
What source did you encode your file from (DVD, vob...) and what sound
did you use (AC3, MP3, PCM...)?
Could you write down the exact usage of mencoder?

Also, in windows I'd suggest you look for "ffdshow" on www.doom9.org
(for example), but that's all I can help you with there.

--
Regards,
Vidar Wahlberg