[MPlayer-users] GUI does not react on mouseclicks.

jens j. jan0sch at gmx.net
Sun May 18 14:07:05 CEST 2003

Hi there,

I have compiled mplayer-0.90 on my RedHat-8 box with gui support, but I have
a problem with that thing.
When starting gmplayer <videofile> the gui pops up and the video starts
playing. So fine so good. But I can't click on anything in the gui. I even
can't move the gui-panel around with the mouse. All key-bindings are working
but the gui is insensitive to any mouseclicks...
Has anyone an idea or (maybe better) a solution for my problem?

greetings

jens

p.s.: I use WindowMaker as window manager on XFree86-4.2

--
$Date: 20030518 14:01 $
Homepage : http://www.jan0sch.de/

What is irritating about love is that it is a crime that requires an accomplice.
		-- Charles Baudelaire