[MPlayer-users] OT - how do i switch I810 from vga to svid

Torstein Dybdahl torsted at runbox.no
Thu May 15 21:57:13 CEST 2003

The i810 video card is made in such a way that either you use the vga or
the svideo cable. At reboot it will probe for vga or svideo.
The hardware checks at bootup. THere is serveral projects helping to use
the i810 graphics chip.

check out:
http://tumult.textalk.se/chp3258.html

This site is down right now. But gives good description for using the
i810 for tv-out playback.
http://www.maersk-moller.net/projects/familynet/TV-Out.html