[MPlayer-users] OT - how do i switch I810 from vga to svid

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed May 14 23:35:08 CEST 2003

Not sure where the right place to post this is, but I figured this would be the fewest degrees of separation. I'll be happy to post
somewhere else if someone will tell me where to go. ;)

I have a PC with a built in Intel i810 video, which has a 15 pin VGA, a composite video and an S-video connector.  I have no clue
how to tell it to switch to the s-video 'port', other than unplug the vga monitor and reboot.  I would hope there is a more elegant
way.

Incase it will help, here is what gets logged:

Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 203M
agpgart: Detected an Intel i810 Chipset.
agpgart: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xd0000000
[drm] AGP 0.99 on Intel i810 @ 0xd0000000 64MB
[drm] Initialized i810 1.2.0 20010920 on minor 0
mtrr: base(0xd0000000) is not aligned on a size(0x12c000) boundary

I skimmed over i2c-i810.c and didn't see anything.

Carl Karsten
http://www.personnelware.com/carl/resume.html