[MPlayer-users] [bug?] Libavcodec mpeg4 sync

Michael Collard quadfour at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 28 07:21:14 CET 2003

Hiyas! After upgrading to RC5, ripping a DVD with mencoder in 2 pass
mode with libavcodec, the audio needs a delay of approx 300ms. RC3 did
not give me this problem as far as I am aware. Having to go back and
realign the movie after is just annoying.

Command lines:

mencoder -dvd 1 -dvd-device=/dev/scd0 -o frameno.avi -ovc frameno -oac
mp3lame -lameopts vbr=2

mencoder -dvd 1 -dvd-device /dev/scd0 -o Movie.avi -oac copy -ovc lavc
-lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vhq:vbitrate=767 -vop scale -zoom -xy 512

Any suggestions appreciated.

--
Michael Collard
http://members.iinet.net.au/~quadfour