[MPlayer-users] new version of detc filter! (inverse telecine)

gabor gabor at z10n.net
Thu Mar 13 14:41:59 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 04:06, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> > tried it with flcl dvd 1,
> > works well with  mplayer and with mencoder-ofps23.976 too..
> >
> > sometimes when there is something VERY highmotion (like an explosion),
> > then for like half a second you can see the interlaced frames.
>
> If you could crop out a segment of the movie where this happens (with
> -ss [time] -endpos [len] -oac copy -nosound) and upload to MPHQ, I
> could check why it's not detected and see if I could fix the problem.

well. those explosions weren't a detc problem, because i checked them and
they seem to be simply drawn interlaced.
i uploaded it as 'flcl-explosion-detc.avi' to mplayerhq.hu

then i found another frame which wasn't deinterlaced by -vop-detc...
it's a transition between 2 scenes.
uploaded as 'flcl-detc.avi'

gabro