[MPlayer-users] Re: annoying error-message

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Fri Jun 27 12:38:06 CEST 2003

Michael Loose wrote:
> That's a suitable windooze-like solution ;-)...
>
> On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 09:31, Jonathan Rogers wrote:
>
>>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>>Michael Loose wrote:
>>
>>>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
>>>Is there any possibility to turn of this  totally annoying, f...
>>>windooze-like error-message (it even locks the interface) telling me
>>>something about my computer being too slow and providing some smart
>>>suggestions for problems i weren't yet aware of?
>>
>>I just stopped using the GUI and realized I had never needed it anyway.

What's "windooze-like?" Are you talking about the popup message box or
the terminal app? Most Windooze programs require the GUI, which I think
is especially dumb for a movie player. Actually, I think the ideal is a
minimal GUI for things like seek bars. However, it's more important to
have all functions available from the keyboard.

Jonathan Rogers