[MPlayer-users] remove mplayer window border

Matt Ficken mattficken at mail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:09:47 CEST 2003

what is the command line option(s) to mplayer that cause it to not display a window border (titlebar, close button, etc...) around the video its playing? I know it has one (or more) b/c I was expirementing with various command line options a while ago, during which mplayer sometimes didn't have a window border.

:)
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers