[MPlayer-users] feature request

Eugene Czekwincz poim3943 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:19:58 CEST 2003

Hello,

Mplayer is a wonderful program.  I just wanted to suggest what I believe
would be a useful feature.  What I have in mind is fast-forward and rewind
scan functions like what exist on a VCR.  Press the FF key, and the program
plays the video 5 or 10 times normal speed, perhaps by playing only every
tenth frame.  Press the REW key, and the same thing happens, but in reverse.
  Release the key, and playback returns to normal.

Thanks for creating such a useful piece of software.

PM.