[MPlayer-users] strange avi generated

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Fri Jun 20 09:51:37 CEST 2003

[Automatic answer-answer: I did. :-) ]

On Friday 20 June 2003 06:20, lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz wrote:
> I have made an avi from a set of .png images, but when i play the avi using
> mplayer the colors are gone(not really, just can not tell the color) and
> the shape is deformed a lot.

There's a bug in the png-importer; it does not correctly tell the processing
queue the _actual_ colorspace. I can not tell from your short description if
that is the bug bugging you (you should be able to see that immediately if
you know what colorspaces are), but you might want to try looking up the
"videocodec mpng"-section in your codecs.conf file and set the colorspace
information line to "out BGR24". That did the trick for me and my paletted
PNGs, but YMMV.

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/