[MPlayer-users] strange avi generated

lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz lzha022 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jun 20 06:20:31 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have made an avi from a set of .png images, but when i play the avi using
mplayer the colors are gone(not really, just can not tell the color) and the
shape is deformed a lot.
here is the code i used:

mencoder -mf on:fps=5:type=png -ni -ovc lavc -subfont-encoding UTF-16 -o aa.avi
\*.png

I have also tried several other codes, but the result of this one is better. And
another thing is that when i run the above code i got the following warning:

'Unicode charmap not available for this font. Very bad!'
'Cannot generate tables.'

I also tried many other font but same result.

Can anyone help please.

Alison