[MPlayer-users] mplayer ignores language preference

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Jun 11 01:13:29 CEST 2003

On Wednesday, 11 June 2003, Andrew J. Yeckel wrote:
[...]
> Any ideas what's wrong?  Is it possible to get a non-default language from
> a dvd while using -dumpstream?

Heh, I had the same "problem" a while ago, because I misunderstood how the
-dumpstream option works. It dumps the whole stream, with all audio streams
included, so you have to use -alang or -aid on the dumped stream, too.

HTH

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/