[MPlayer-users] Again: I STILL cannot compile Mplayer on Mac OS X. Please help.

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Mon Jun 9 12:32:58 CEST 2003

Hi again,

I think there is a difference between "--disable-qtx-codecs" that you
seem to use and "--disable-qtx" that the configure script accepts.
I have only checked configure in CVS main, though.

Please tell us what version of MPlayer that you are using and if
using "--disable-qtx" instead of "--disable-qtx-codecs" helps.

Your attached trace seems to have quick time enabled. ("-framework QuickTime")

Maybe you got "--disable-qtx-codecs" from some outdated documentation,
please let us know if so.

Thanks /

magnus