[MPlayer-users] Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] SuSE RPM packages

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Jun 5 13:39:16 CEST 2003

On Thursday, 05 June 2003, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I found SuSE RPM packages of MPlayer:
>
> http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=128
>
> Please test them and tell me if they work (well).  The MPlayer that is
> shipped by SuSE is extremely crippled and it would be nice if we could
> point people to better, easy to use packages.

There is also another RPM for SuSE 8.2 supplied by one user who didn't
want to reveal his address. I've put it on my website if anyone wants
to try. Keep in mind that it's unsupported by my. If anyone wants to
maintain SuSE packages based on my .spec, I can help with adapting it.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/