[MPlayer-users] cross compile Mplayer for Motorola's powerpc ,help!!

armin.gerritsen at philips.com armin.gerritsen at philips.com
Wed Jun 4 15:31:13 CEST 2003

Hello,

Because it couldn't find powerpc-linux-gcc without the full path, it could be an inication the crosscompiler isn't 100% ok installed. Maybe some paths are missing? But that doesn't have to be so. So just a guess. I added the compilerpath and the path with the cpp scripts (located usually in a subfolder of the compilerpath) to the main path.

I attatched my config.mak (with my initials as extra extension, but just ignore that.). Note though that because I use -lib-mad, there are some extra lines at the lib-section. In your case those will be empty (unless you added just as I did the MAD lib to the mplayer three.).

But your configure-line looks fine, I must admit ...

Regards,

Armin