[MPlayer-users] gmplayer

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 14:37:01 CEST 2003

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:52:11 -0400
Bob Lockie <bjlockie at lockie.ca> wrote:

> I installed a new system and I'm trying to install gmplayer.
> It prints the following and then just hangs.
> Any ideas?
> I extracted Blue-1.0.tar.bz2 into /home/rjl/.mplayer/Skin/default and
> renamed Blue to skin.
[...]
> Falling back on default (hardcoded) input config
> SKIN dir 1: '/home/rjl/.mplayer/Skin'
> SKIN dir 2: '/usr/local/share/mplayer/Skin'

It hangs here ?
Interesting.

can you run please `strace -o /tmp/output-file gmplayer <your options>`
and send us /tmp/output-file ?
(please zip it first)

			Attila Kinali
--
Chu beyond the blackest chu, Deeper then the deepest pika, King of pikachu who
shines like gold on the sea of electric. I call upon thee, swear myself to thee,