[MPlayer-users] Screen reset in playlist

Hugo González Monteverde Hugo.Gonzalez at getronics.com
Sun Jul 20 02:46:20 CEST 2003

Hello to all,

When I set up several video files in a playlist, they play OK, but
there's always a magenta screen (about 0.5 seconds)between each video.
Is it possible that they play more smoothly?

Some more info:

All the files are the same bitrate and format DivX5, 1024 kbps, audio
mpeg 192kbps, 640x480.

I'm using the Xvidix driver with XFree 4.2 and the trident.o driver
(card is Cyberblade Ai)

I'l using fullscreen to 1024*768 with double buffering.

Is this a driver reset? is there any way to get a smoother transition?

Thanks a lot for your help or info,

Hugo