[MPlayer-users] KPlayer 0.1 Submission

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Thu Jul 17 16:11:23 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 09:26, Götz Waschk wrote:
> > I installed the kplayer rpm succesfully. ¿How do I enable it? ¿do I
> > need GTK to use it?
>
> Just run the binary included in the package. Have you tried typing
> kplayer at the command prompt?

I think he means "kmplayer", which is a useful minimal frontend for mplayer
and allows to play embedded .wmvs in web pages with konqueror for example.
The command is of course "kmplayer", but the GUI is more minimal than
mplayers' skinnable gtk frontend (only very thin start/stop/pause buttons at
the bottom). Ah yes, there's a useful menu&statusbar if not embedded, too.

--
Ciao, /  /
     /--/