[MPlayer-users] Re: New Mplayer Release???

Konstantinos Karydas kkar at intracom.gr
Thu Jul 10 14:00:04 CEST 2003

Your information is very helpful. Thank you. Could you please also send some
small examples:
a) of the input file structure (does this look like the .lircrc with
'begin','end' and 'config', i.e. just like inside the LIRC documentation?)
b) of the -input file option in the terminal command line (simply how do you
type this in the command line?)
c) of the -slave option together with a test program (the test program
structure?)
(I think it is of the form: test_program | mplayer -slave somefile.mpg. But
what should be the structure of this test_program?)
d) of the -use-stdin option to prevent the mplayer from reading key commands
as you suggested.

Thank you very very much, best regards,
Kostas