[MPlayer-users] Re: bug in FFmpeg?

Alex [CROW] alexcrow at ua.fm
Wed Jul 9 23:39:51 CEST 2003

Hi!

One more thing i forgot to say.
I recently upgraded the kernel 2.4.3 -> 2.4.20
I must admit that nothing went wrong when i launched MPLayer on old kernel!!!
Maybe it is some kind of incompatibility?
But....yow.... it's hard to find out between which components...

- XFree86
- kernel module nvidia.o
- glibc
- ......
as i said all those are fairly recent.

And another thing. As i can remember the last best working version (for me of
course) was mplayer0.90rc1. I can't test it now because i occasionally
deleted it :((. AFAIK it's not on mplayerhq FTP anymore. Is it?