[MPlayer-users] can mplayer adress either multiple audiochannels or multip. dxr3 boards simultaniously?

Ross claymen at walan.org
Wed Jul 9 00:34:43 CEST 2003

Im using the standard in kernel oss drivers.

at the moment im running debian unstable, on a wolk4.2 kernel patch (2.4.20
based), but i know that the drivers in the standard 2.4.18-2.4.20 work the
same way. I also have a dxr3 board :) and a via onboard soundcard (albiet ive
turned off to obtain more irqs....) anyway the sblive works the way i
described before. Possibly this might not be happening because of alsa-oss ?
i dont know, either way sblive has worked this way out of box (so to speak).
So where the problem lies i dont know. Also note that to begin with i beleive
the back speakers are muted, so that could be the problem.

sometimes its the most simplest of things that ends up screwing you over.

- Ross