[MPlayer-users] Radeon pink screen bug

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jul 7 14:51:32 CEST 2003

On Sunday, 06 July 2003, Tyrone wrote:
> > What X drivers are you using right now? Those included with XFree,
> > GATOS or ATI's binary?
>
> I'm using the drivers bundled with XFree86 4.3.0.  I tried installing
> the GATOS drivers, but they made my entire screen unreadable.  ATI does
> not yet have drivers compiled for XFree 4.3.
>
> Is the problem with XFree 4.3?  Should I downgrade to 4.2?

If you can, you could try this. But before you do that, please check the
archives for any similar problems reported by other users.

On a side note, could you adjust your mailer so that it doesn't break
threading? I see your replies as new threads and I have to "fix" them
manually to see them tied to correct thread.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/