[MPlayer-users] Re: Some information needed from the experts ofmencoder

Vijay gill vj at vijayg.homelinux.net
Tue Jul 1 14:02:31 CEST 2003

Hi Jonathan,
    Thanks for your reply. Yes I have read the man page, but still could not
figure out where does the log file exist when pass-1 is being carried out.
Secondly I encode the movie under Linux, but I play it on my wife's machine
which has Divx5.0.5 codec and Audigy sound card also(I am using on board
sound of Gigabyte DXR mobo). Do you suggest removing divx codec and
installing ffdshow which is said to use libavcodec?
Regards from
Vijay Gill