[MPlayer-users] mplayer -xxx help

Wed Jan 29 17:45:35 CET 2003

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, D Richard Felker III wrote:

DRFI>IMHO this whole -xxx help business is nonsense. It's already hard
DRFI>enough to keep the man page up-to-date. I don't want yet ANOTHER thing
DRFI>I have to update when adding new features or fixing bugs. Also it will

Updating short descriptions with text, similar to manpage isn't too
hard, in my opinion.

DRFI>bloat the binary size even more and require more translation effort!

Hmm... Size of this text is ~15k now, and mplayer binary weights 3.6m
for me. Less then percent...

--

Vladimir